[ SHOWGSD-L ] None-GSD but urgent!

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:02:47 -0500

PERMISSION TO CROSS POST GIVEN.
On a forum I am on someone asked that we cross post this message for help of
trying to rescue a St. Bernard.
"I recieved an e-mail first thing this morning over a list I belong to.  I
 have seen the SD community do some WONDERFUL things to help out other
players.  I'm looking for help from someone near Mexico, MO.  There is a
 shelter there that has a nine month old male Saint Bernard.  It is a
kill shelter and I'm sure you are all aware of how often Saints in
shelters find homes.

As for why this concerns me so.  We placed
one of Luigi and Gideon's litter brothers in a pet home in Marthasville,
 MO.  He would be nine months old now, 10 months old this weekend
actually.

What I need help with...  If someone knows of someone
or IS near or in Mexico, Missouri I'd appreciate some pictures of this
puppy to determine if it is my baby or not.  Spot(renamed Austin)'s
owner disappeared into thin air two weeks after he landed in St. Louis.
 I've called and e-mailed her with no avail.

If this is my baby, I
 just want to take him back and find him a GREAT pet home.  If this is
not my baby, I still would like to get him into a rescue or
foster/permanent home.  I would hate to see this guy killed purely due
to his size.

permission to crosspost EVERYWHERE.  My e-mail is
rosepetals082003@xxxxxxxxx for anyone able to get pictures for me.

-Rose-
        "

Please help get this dog where he belongs, if anyone can please e-mail the
above e-mail for more information.
  Jessica Keene

http://www.freewebs.com/gsdjunior/