[ SHOWGSD-L ] Non GSD Oklahoma fire- Sharon 7 Pete Mango affected-lost everything

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 00:11:25 EST

Crossposted with permission... PLEASE CROSSPOST... I know we can help  these
poor people.....
=========================
The following is a message regarding the Mango's.

The Mango's need the "help of the dog world."  I am suggesting  that we ban
together to help Sharon and Pete.  If everyone who receives  this message would
pass it on to other kennel clubs, individuals, dog people and  anyone you
feel would like to help.  We the dog fancy could provide a cash  flow to help
them purchase a mobile home to place on their property, in place of  their home
that was lost to the wild fires this week.

Sharon feels she and Pete are to old to re-build and have to start  making
more payments.  Both Sharon and Pete are past retirement age and  still owe
payments over $950.00 a month on their property.  They did not  have any home
insurance.

My suggestion is for each  and everyone of us to send a mere $5.00.  This
together would help them in  a grand way.  I am going to the bank on Tuesday
and
set up a trust  account.  How about the rest of you?  Are you game?

Canadian Valley Kennel Club has already committed to  a sizable donation.  I
have also heard that several of the other area  Kennel Clubs are going to make
a donation as well.  Dog people are the BEST  in this SHOW!

I would like to see the dog fancy  present them with one check to help their
home reappear.

Lets work together and make this happen!  You can send a  donation to me at:
Or wait until I get the account set up and you can send  it direct.  I will
post that information on Tuesday

Shari Mason
PO Box 155
Mustang, OK  73064-0155
(405)250-2977cell
(405)376-2929  home

Hello.

I apologize if you get this more than  once.

This email is being sent to you by Stacy  Mason.  I have Italian Greyhounds
and live in Oklahoma.  In 1986 my  home and kennel burnt.  I got out with three
dogs and the clothes on my  back.  Fellow dog lovers made this sad time
tolerable for me.  The out  pouring of love I felt was overwhelming.

This  past week the state of Oklahoma has been torn apart by fires.

Fellow dog lovers Sharon and Pete Mango and 10 year old grandson  Aaron have
lost their entire home to the fires.  Everything is  gone!!!
(Sharon has Italian Greyhounds and Alaskan  Malamutes.  Pete worked for Jack
Onofrio dog shows for  years.)

Their truck was burnt, but is drivable at  this time.  Their van was
destroyed.  They have auto insurance,  however, they did not have any home
insurance.

Sharon said Red Cross put them up for several nights in a motel.  A  customer
of hers has given them a place to stay for a short time.  Sharon  feels
devastated, lost and confused.

Some of their beloved pets did not make it out of the house.  Sharon has a
grooming shop at the back of the property that was not damaged.  The shop  does
not have a fence around the few kennel runs that survived.  Sharon is  really
afraid of leaving her dogs at the shop and staying at another  location.  She
could use some fencing and some dog crates.  She did  not want to be specific
about any requests.  Anything at all would be  helpful since she does not
have anything.

They can really use some help and all of your prayers at this  time.  Here
are some sizes for Sharon, Pete and Aaron.

Sharon - Pants.  Jeans really vary in size from  4-10.
Shirts.  Large to XL.  Size 14-16.
Coat. Size 16.
Shoes. Size 7 1/2

Pete -   Pants. 36 waist 30 length.
Shirts. Large.
Coat. Large to XL.
Shoes. ???

Aaron -   Age 10.  Size 10. Shoes size. 4 1/2 to 5.

If you are to far  away to donate an item of clothing, household item,
furniture, dog item or a toy  for Aaron.  Here is their address.  They bank at
Arvest bank.  If  all you can do is send them a prayer that helps too!

Sharon's shop address:

Sharon Mango
16205  SE 15th
Choctaw, OK 73020

PLEASE FEEL FREE  TO CROSS POST THIS EMAIL.

Stacy

Ginger Cleary,  Rome, GA
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to  their level, then beat you
with experience...

_http://www.rihadin.com_ (http://www.rihadin.com/)