[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nobodies are Somebodies

  • From: "GrnRam415@xxxxxxx" <grnram415@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:33:36 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, Y'all missed my point.  I am was talking competitively as a breeder and in
the conformation world.  I don't have Grand Victors or Selects nor have I bred
a trillion Champions.  Maybe I should've used a different word.  I have
accomplished some very great things with my GSD's and am proud to be owned by
this great breed.

My point was that there are negative people in every part of our lives.  Ignore
or block those people from you life.  As a whole, this List and dog people in
general are a family.  The GSD community and this List have provided me with
education on heath issues, voted for Charm (not a conformation dog) mourned
with me when I lost my heart dogs and, at times, provided some good humor.
Folks put out posts to help others in need, be it a natural disaster or an
individual person or dog in need.  They will step up to help you and advise you
or relate to you when you need it.

I hope this makes sense.  I am thick skinned and have learned even from the
negative stuff.  The evil stuff I ignore or block.  It is the individual
person, not the general population, that has a problem.  Most people can agree
to disagree.  Others can't.  Anyone on the List for awhile knows who can't ever
say anything positive or nice.  One can't take anything they say personally as
they are negative to everyone and everything.  I feel sorry for these people as
they must have miserable lives that they have to slam others to make themselves
feel good.  If I pissed anyone off by saying that, too bad!

Anyhoo, my point was that hanging in there is worth it and don't give up just
because someone got snarky.  Prove them wrong and move on :-)

Laura Thomas