[ SHOWGSD-L ] No Mail

  • From: "Joan Segro" <jonah.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:01:22 -0400

Admin, please set me to vacation. I have had enough of this nonsence!! My
fingers are worn out from hitting the delete key. WHEN WILL IT STOP?????   I
must say that I can NOT agree with the Admin on this one. This is not a
GSDCA Member Only List, yet you are all discussing GSDCA Member Only
business!!  It's like airing your dirty laundry in public, so to speak.
Also, why would ANY person who is not a member want to become one after
reading all of this! It's like a bunch of little children that can not agree
on who gets the candy!!  PLEASE, ENOUGH!!!!   On another note, for ANY of
you to be discussing Gail's health on this list, is probably the lowest I've
seen this list go!!  My Father is battling this decease, I understand it and
I have worked with Alzheimer patients for 28 yrs.. Let's give Gail her
dignity and stop this discussion NOW!!    Joan