[ SHOWGSD-L ] No Lawsuit?

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:27:33 EDT

Then that means that I and my insurance company can feel free to  ignore
the threatening letter I (and all the officers and directors of the board  of
the GSDCA) received from her attorney on June 17, 2009 saying that "My
client  has authorized me to commence legal action against you if you do not
comply with  this demand by June 30, 2009."

How can I comply with proof of a complaint that was not filed  with the
GSDCA, but with the AKC?  According to all the materials I have  been given as
a director, everything Gail said in her post was concise and  truthful.

Lanalee Jorgensen

In a message dated 6/27/2009 9:48:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just as  rumors about Helen's health spread, so too is there talk of
litigation against the GSDCA.  I don't know everything, but I have  been
informed
that there are no plans to sue the  club.