[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nitro's Son Makes a BIG Splash

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:22:58 EST

Hi Everyone,
Just finished unloading and feeding, and whew, now Hunter and Kaitlyn,  lol.
But wanted to take a second and report on Nitro's son, Victory's  Leviathan,
aka Levi or "Me My" as Hunter and Kaitlyn call him...
He was entrusted to us by his owners Terri and Barbara Stout of  Ohio, and we
SOOO appreciate their confidence in us....
Today under the most laudatory Beverly Capstick , "Levi" went WD/ BOB  over
Specials and simply made our day. This just now 2 year old STALLION bi  color
male, showed like was born to it...like his dad Nitro, a Specialty  dog that is
clean and correct enough to grab the ABs.
We were thrilled with the BOBoS, and THANK YOU ALL (So Calif is such a  great
place to show) for your support in the classes and  for his first BEST OF
BREED , from Open.You all really made  our day.

Then after a long day and being the sixth Group in , Levi showed  his heart
out against some of the Herding Groups "who's who"  .   Even people from other
breed clapped, and if I knew them, I would  have hugged them all.  He and Ken
looked amazing, and Terri and  Barbara's magnificent boy stepped and baited
his way into GROUP 3, from the  classes.
       Thank you esp Gloria Rice and  Sharlonna McGaha for your support and
to Meridith Noreen, former Shepherdist,par  excellent' , and owner/handler to
the # 2 Nova Scotia Duck  Tolling Retriever in the US, for  for your support,
and your  love of Levi.
This young boy is just starting, and we are so very proud for his owners  and
for his dad, Nitro.
    For the multiple requests for pedigree, I will try  very hard in the
coming days to get it posted on our site.
A very tired and especially happy
 Kathy, Ken and Nitro