[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nightline

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:22:48 -0700

If there's a microphone, point toward the Superintendent's table or to the AKC
table.
It's a shame that AKC didn't see it coming and REALLY make a big effort to put
on their "own" show.  Get their PR people to get them on some more "friendly"
shows.  David Frei did it with Uno... and was able to hold his own against a
couple of rabid talk show hosts.  Maybe with some of this new board, we can get
ahead of some of this.

On Mar 14, 2009, at 2:17:58 PM, "Diane Brantley" <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that we must watch how we talk to at dog shows.  It could be someone
how is genuinely interested or it could be someone with ulterior motives.
Loose lips sink ship!

Diane

--
Stormy Hope