[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News Flash -Now Gas Prices

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx, WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:07:49 -0700

it's abut supply and demand.. I bet there aren't anywhere near the supply in
Ethiopia as there is the US or Canada..
we insist on driving our gas guzzlers, we refuse public transportation or
car pooling.. we now have to decide if we want to continue our previous life
styles..

Imagine..people staying home, getting to know their neighbors, spending time
with the kids and dogs..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm
New litter born august 12/05!!
6 girls, 5 boys - 3 black boys, 2 black girls!