[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Newbies, showing, Barbara's blog and breeding

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 05:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

You know, I don't think I will ever be much of a breeder. I don't like having
bitches around at all. I prefer my males. The longest I have had a girl here
was
six months, then I sold her. It will be interesting to see how long I keep this
girl here.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info