[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New three day rule???

  • From: falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, Scharo777@xxxxxxx, kimbergsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:41:52 -0400

there was a rule many years ago that you could not show a dog you
co-owned with a judge, under any judge judgeing at that circuit.
As far as i know this has not been changed. You can show OTHER dogs you
do not co-own with the judge under judges at a circuit but not a dog
you co-own with any one of the judges judging at the circuit.
lynda

Gene Workman
Lynda Bragg-Workman
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com
Appaloosa Acres - an Equine and Canine facility
Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue - training director