[ SHOWGSD-L ] New rumor

  • From: "Bob Grady" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 18:52:21 -0700

OK you rumormongers here is one that I hope spreads REAL FAST.  I came back for
an AB show this morning, then our annual club pick a nic of the GSDC of
Sacramento Valley.   WE have a young man that is going to follow in the
footsteps of our very own AMY RIELLY  (Best Jr Handler at Del Mar National).
This young man showed at his very first show today.  What a hand this guy has.
Move over  old suckers, this kid is going to kick so butt.

WTG Zak, and to Mom and Dad: Bob and Mary Ann Hudspeth.  You done good with
this boy. Congrats!!!!!!!!

You people on  the left coast better give this young man some puppys and young
dogs to show.    He is going to be one of the good ones.

This is no rumor, nothing but the facts.

Bob