[ SHOWGSD-L ] New girl in the house !

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:49:22 EST

Last weekend we took one of Achilles'  sons,  Zorro to  Florida and he
insisted on meeting everyone on the showgrounds. Today I picked  up a beautiful
puppy girl out of our Achilles from Melissa Campbell of Melana  Shepherds.
Melana-Greenwood Maya is a lovely, petite dark little fireball.  Well, Maya,
has the
same outgoing, here I am, look at me and love me  attitude as her brother
Zorro ! I took her from Melissa and walked her  around the showgrounds in
Newnan
Georgia this afternoon. She hit the end of the  lead like a pro, strutted her
little stuff and got everyone's attention  ! Maya walked in the house here,
gave Riker the what for and settled in  like she'd been here all her life.
Thank
you Melissa for allowing us to co-own  this pretty little bitch. She's going
to be alot of fun !
Maya is out of Greenwood's Achilles ( 2nd Novice Dog at the National and  has
a 4 pt major )( 2x Sel Ch Bilmar's Here Comes Trouble x Ch Helmic's
Cassandra  ( Master Charge daughter) and Melana's Pandemonium (who just  went
WB/BOW/BOS at the Newnan show today) and is a Scoop daughter..

Denise  Groenewald
SE Regional Representative for the GSDCA
Responsible  Legislation Education Effort Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)