[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Litter

  • From: "Angela Howells" <dayglyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:54:38 -0400

We are happy to announce our new litter of (12) 8 boys & 3 girls, (1 still born
girl) from CH.Dayglyn's Chantilly Lace (Lacy), Bred to HiCliff Free N' Easy
(Fletcher). After advising so many people over the years to have surgical
implants with shipped semen this was our first and I guess it really does work
if you have competent reproductive vet's both ends. We will let you all know
how these guys progress, anyone interested in this breeding please do not
hesitate contact us by email.
Thanks Colin & Angela

www.dayglyn.com