[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Kid in Town

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:25:17 -0500

Well, Frank and I brought home the latest member of the household yesterday. He
is a little black ShihTzu, who we named Andy, after his
co owner (another lister) Andy Kuzckuda. Lil Andy is owned by Andy & Elaine
with us. He is so adorable, the GSD's think he's neat and the
cats have no idea what he is. The big rescue male Zeke just drooled all over
him last night, wagging his tale and crying, my 10 year old Scnapps
took the boy outside to give him a potty lesson. The girls could care less,
it's just another pup to them.
He will be spoiled as he will be the lap dog.

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch
fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx