[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Futurity Chairman!!!!

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:38:21 -0800

Tish Walker, bless her heart, has finally done what no other woman has ever got
me to do...but I do not want to talk about that...lol...Tish has finally got me
to agree to take over the wonderful thankless job that she has done for the
past several years as Futurity Chairman...we all owe Tish a great deal of
appreciation and affection...now when I take over there will be some
changes...there will be only four regions...one in West, one in the South , one
in Canada, and one in the east....you say what about the North USA...they have
crappy dogs so no one wants them to have a region...all the futurities will be
on Mothers day every year, handlers will be checked for performance enhancing
drugs...I will pick all the judges every year.lol...Rita Sandell will Judge
EVERY year.Gary S will never Judge..lol....no more bitching about
anything....all this will be effective when I take over officially on
4-1-2050...thanks again Tish!!!!