[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Comer's First Points AND Junior Handler Brag - Missouri

  • From: "Nike Clayfield Paladin GSD List" <ncpgsdlist@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "__LIST MAIL" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:46:47 -0800

Sunday morning we received a call from our "elated" friend Mike Giulliatt (List
member).
Mike's beautiful bitch was Winners Bitch and Best of Winners at a show in
Missouri, and these were MIKE'S FIRST POINTS ON A DOG!  Mike is new to showing
and we are thrilled for him, and so thankful for the wonderful home he is
providing for "Katie"!  We are equally thrilled for MIKAYLA STAHR, Junior
Handler, who handled Katie to this win and went on to win BEST JUNIOR HANDLER
that day.  Thank you Mikayla ... and CONGRATULATIONS to  Mike and Mikayla!
Please see Mike's e-mail below, which he asked that we post for him.

_MGuilliatt@xxxxxxxx writes:
>>Hi! Just got home from the show. Spent most of the drive home calling
>>everybody and bragging!  Here is the info.

St. Joseph Kennel Club, St. Joseph, Missouri
Judge-Mrs Janet Sinclair
Handler was Mikayla  Stahr (15) from Omaha, NE. She also won Best Junior
Handler Sunday. I told her we would copy her with the 'brag'. _mstahr12@xxxxxxxx
1st place Am Bred, Winners Bitch and Best of Winners. Reserve both days was
Ponca Hills Wow of Ritarra. A Jack Budd bitch owned by some people I know... <<

Mike. <<

Katie, (Paladin Golden Dreams NCP), is a littermate to:
~"Bobby", (Paladin Dream Machine NCP, CGC, TC) - RWD Carmen Battaglia
~"Smoke" (Paladin Dream Lover NCP, CGC) - 5 US pts-1 major-almost finished in
Canada
.......both in new show homes......
and to Nichole Daniel's Junior's Dog,
~"Rusty", (Res BIM Paladin Dream Boat NCP, HIC CGC TC) - 14 pts-both majors

This litter was co-bred by Jene and Isabelle Dupzyk
(Ch. Casanova x Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations HT HCT CGC TC)

Way to go guys!

Warm Regards,
Sharlonna and Gloria

~~Support A Junior~~Mentor a New Comer~~It's Good for Everyone!~~
~~NCP Nike Clayfield Paladin~~
Dr. Gloria S. Rice and Sharlonna C. McGaha