[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion&Major Reserve Brag

  • From: SholanGS@xxxxxxx
  • To: SholanGS@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 00:24:03 EDT

and one slight amendment....LOL      Ahem   The Judge...:)  Who so kindly
finished Sugar and made this weekend so  special was Patricia W. Laurans.
Really doesn't know how  appreciated she is.  :)

In a message dated 5/12/2008 12:11:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
SholanGS@xxxxxxx writes:
What a  great Mothers day!!!!!
We Finally finished Coastline Lealynn Sugar Baby!!  Who is  also owned by
Jacque Viszolay-Phillipbar -Coastline &  Todd Cosper  -Jubilate (Ch
Schatzmar's
Jackpot X Melana's  FashionaBull V Lealynn)   Today at the Windham County
Kennel
Club.  This was an all around team  effort I'd have to  say.  Sugar has been
waiting for a major for some time  now, and  they have been breaking all over
the
place...
At these shows Sugars  Handler was previously booked on another bitch, but I
decided if a  major was going to pull I chanced it and threw her entry in
anyway.   Beth Zils Did a Splendidly fine job showing Sugar  and  filling in
for
Fred.  I think Sugar seeing Fred CHEATING on  her with  another Bitch put
just a
LITTLE BIT OF fire in her.   Cause she had a bit  more pep than usual...
So Sugar went on to win  the open Bitch class, WB, BOW and  BOB.

Fred and  Sugar went on to the Group and well made a Nice  showing. Annette
thanks for the grooming... but even more THANKS  FOR THE  DRINKS........LOLOL

Fred put all Sugars points but the  last  three on her, but I can't say that
he
didn't have a hand in  the  last three... I can only say THANK you for being
there FRED...  Perhaps the days  events wouldn't have been the same if you
weren't  in that class...LOL

Even better a BETTER SURPRISE.  My dog I had  in for  practice that my friend
Katie Locke bred and also co owns  with me.   (Ivyledge Texas Hold em)  He
was
in Bred by  being handled by Katie of  course, and won his class.   So
during
winners dog, I ran off to groom  up Sugar.  When I  returned Delear had TAKEN
the MAJOR  RESERVE!!!! LOL I didn't even  see that one... With Beth Zils Also

Handling Dealer in  winners.  So once again THANKS BETH.... NICE  JOB..!!!!

LOL  SO THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!  IT WAS A NICE DAY A NICE AND COMBINED   TEAM
EFFORT!!!!  MATTER A FACT IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND ... for a whole  bunch  of
people...  !

**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new  twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

favorites at AOL Food.