[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion at Aviator

  • From: Sherry Morgan <grrrfix@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave & Diane Kingston <aviatorgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:21:26 -0600

forwarding for Diane, her email is acting up

We are thrilled to announce that with very limited showing, we have a new
 champion (pending CKC) here at Aviator.

 Teddy is now "BIM Ch Abbaway Shep Haven Bush Pilot OVC H&E".
 Sire: Scoop Dam: Ch Abbaway Shephaven Visioninred
 Breeders: Lynne Gibson and Wayne Ewart

Teddy was beautifully handled by his best friend Shelia Morgan..  It is nice
to see that he was appreciated by both Specialty and All Breed judges alike.
We would like to thank the following judges for finding our boy.
Sally Hayden (BOW, 5pts)
Delaine Thomson( BIM)
 Ed Callesen (RFM)
Maida Putterman (BOW)