[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Addition at Windmill Farm!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:24:34 GMT

A week ago we welcomed a new addition here at Windmill Farm in Texas!  His name
is Candia's Kid In A Candy Store v Windmill, bred by Candy Zumwalt.  Kid is
sired by BISS CH Lorien's Patron and out of the beautiful Sadie (BISS CH
Candia's Toil N' Trouble).  Thank you Candy for letting this gorgeous boy come
to stay with us!  Here is a link to Candy's website, with pics of his parents
and his littermates (he is Red Collar Boy on the webpage):

http://www.candiasgsd.com/litters.htm

We will be getting some new photos soon!

Kid has an awesome temperament and absolutely beautiful bone and movement with
a great masculine head.  He is exactly what we have been looking for ever since
we lost our beloved CH Nash last year.  Looking forward to getting him in the
ring in October!

--Heather
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 AND 2008 GSDCA Best Junior, 6 time winner of the
Robert Hamilton Award and Euk qualified 07 & 08; Holly...2008 Number 1 Aussie
Jr, 08 & 09 Euk qualified, 2009 Westminster qualified and 2005 TX 4-H Best
Handler; and Logan...2006 and 2008 Eukanuba qualified, multiple Specialty and
All-Breed BJH winner!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsEGrHbsufU1jiFVL4vB8mKi413xrXkkoRgqD0CHMFGB2D81nMQHVu/