[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Addition at Belleterre

  • From: "Harlowe Jahelka" <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:49:42 -0600

Hi All,
We left our home in Tennessee with a little snow blowing and ice on the road at
8:30 this morning and traveled to Kentucky about 4 hours away. Contrary to what
the weatherman said, 2-4 inches of snow in KY, it was dry after we left the
Cumberland Plateau.

We visited Jeff and Bonnie Money (Bridgelady GSDs and CWC) in their lovely home
and brought home an outstanding Cardi puppy bitch. Thank you Jeff and Bonnie
for trusting us with your girl

My wife was in CWC in addition to her GSDs about 30 years ago in San Diego and
now we have added one to our menagerie.

Harlowe Jahelka
Belleterre GSDs, Brussels Griffons, and CWC
Monterey, TN