[ SHOWGSD-L ] New AKC Title for my Puppy

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 01:53:13 +0000 (GMT)

I am very proud to announce that this weekend at the CT three
day All Breed shows, my 8 month / 9
day old puppy, Ulric vom Kriegerhaus , CGC earned his Rally Novice title!

On Friday at Newtown Kennel Club under Mr. Stephen Hersey
my puppy earned his first leg with a score of 89 which was also a three way tie
for third place.

On Saturday at Ox Ridge KC under Mrs. Phyllis Broderick
he earned a second leg with a score of 80.

On Sunday at Northwestern CT Dog Club under Ms. Donna
Blews-Pappas he earned his third leg with a score of 91. This completed his
Rally Novice title!

Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, RN ,CGC is sired by SG Zico
van't Linnershof SCHH3, FH (100)/KKL1  and his dam is Roxie vom Kriegerhaus
BH.

I am very pleased with his capability of handling a three
day show (heâ??s never been on show grounds prior to this, only two matches) and
obtaining great scores at such a young age!

In Rally a perfect score is 100 and a qualifying score
must be at least 70.

Lyn Chernak   ~ CherLyn Shepherds ~  Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~
Membership     CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC   Ulric vom
Kriegerhaus, RN ,CGC