[ SHOWGSD-L ] New 13 club members

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:46:53 EDT

We are so pleased to announce that Stonehedge Jessica v  Ken-Delaine and her
brother Stonehedge Apollo v Ken-Delaine entered their 13  year on April 15,
2008. Jessie is Trouble's mom, and Apollo is better known as  Elton. They are
Egoiste (Gus) progeny, and they both still play like  puppies, although they
are
nearly white in the face and a little bit slower in  chasing toys. Both of
them know how to smile - when they are tossing toys in the  air to go and
pounce
on them, you can see the corners of their mouths turn up as  they are having
just the best of times. Jessie loves to go for rides now, and  she comes with
me every weekend whenever i can take her so she'll keep on  smiling. We are so
very blessed to have them in our lives this long. There isn't  anything
better than the old furkids just hanging out.
Pat
Sel CH  Gus ROM; 3x Sel CH Trouble ROM; CH Maddy; CH Tia; CH Ben; CH Tarzan;
BOF Piper  _www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/)  and check out photos
at  _www.snowheronstudios.com_ (http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)

listings at AOL Autos.