[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need to vent....

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:58:51 -0400

........about people's stupidity!  OMG..........some people!!!!   So I'm
on this huge social network and someone just came on to complain about
her male dog that whines all the time.  He's driving her crazy she
says.  Well here's the story.  She also has a female dog that is in
season.  The two dogs are walking around the house with her.  She said
she has the female up on the bed with her.  (IN SEASON???????????)?  She
wants to know if there is anything that she can do about this besides
have the dogs altered.  Neither one are German Shepherds.  I wrote back
to her telling her to get those dogs fixed or she's going to have a very
sick male with prostrate problems.  I'm sorry but I have so little
patience for stupidity.......or good old fashioned common sense.  OK, I
vented!   Barbara