[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need jury duty advise

  • From: Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:56:31 -0800 (PST)

Terry you have more gutts than anyone I've have ever met. But not even you have
the gutts to where that. Boy would that ever get you out of it. To funny.
Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Should I take a noose with me or
is that a bit much??? How does one dress for Jury duty??

I have a tee shirt that says Alpha Bitch on the front and then on the back it
says Sucks to be You. It is bright blue (the color of truth and trust. I could
wear it with black jeans and spiked heels. Any tips on how to accessorize that
little outfit ?

I have never done this before so I want to make sure I get it right.You guys
are going to have to keep me updated on the Hunte case. They call jurors 9
through 358. This is a sleepy little town. They have 4 trials going on. Seems
like a lot of bad guys all of a sudden.

Terry

The fish are biting.

Randy Hamm