[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need help with transport for the soldier's siberian thrown out by wife

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: LASTHOPEGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:48:48 EDT

We have promise of a foster home with a siberian rescue in New York but  need
help getting him there asap.

Please crosspost to whatever RELIABLE transports you may know of or if
anyone is going to a show from the south up to NY and has room for him, please
let
me know.
lynda

Falkrigia  Shepherds ....Gene Workman / Lynda Bragg-Workman
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)
_www.thecraftywoodchuck.com_ (http://www.thecraftywoodchuck.com/)

Last  Hope, Safe Haven German Shepherd Rescue Coordination-BOD
_www.LastHopeSafeHaven.com_ (http://www.lasthopesafehaven.com/)
Old  Fella Burke County Animal Rescue - Training Director
_http://oldfella.org/_ (http://oldfella.org/)

In a message dated 7/30/2008 10:43:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

I just called the vet and told them you would be picking him up on Friday
and they will give you the paperwork which you can copy and then send to
me......thank you

Pat

In a message dated 7/30/2008 10:01:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
theguthries1@In a message In a messag

NILES IS ABOUT 89 MILES FROM  ME...SO NO PROBLEM!!! I GOT IT COVERED...JUST
GIVE ME THE  WORD.
DANNI

From: _SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxxx (mailto:SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx)   <_SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx) >
To:  majapoodles@To:
Cc: VSabiaB@xxxxxx: VSabiaB@aol.<WBR>com,  Cc: VSabiaB@aol.<WBR>coCc:
VSabiaB@aol.<WBR>com,  Cc: VSabiaB@aol.<WBRCc: VSabiaB@aol.<WBR>com,  Cc:
VSabiaB@Cc:
Date: Tuesday, July  29, 2008, 9:07 PM

This GSD was surrendered to a volunteer in the pound  parking lot BEFORE they
took him into Trumbull Co  Pound.  The owner is going back to Iraq, his wife
has a  high risk pregnancy and a 4 year old and she can't handle  the dog.

He has AKC papers (I will more info on that tomorrow  about who the breeder
is), he is neutered, microchipped, on  Interceptor and flea control, of course
HW negative, fully  vetted.  He has ear allergies and the vet has him on
pred. and holistic food of some kind. I will be  able to get all  his previous
vet
papers.  He  currently is at Dr. Singh's looking for a foster home.   He is
extremely friendly and I'm sure very confused right  now.

His owner is also supplying a large kennel, his food,  bowls, etc.  Very sad.

____________________________________
 Get fantasy football with free live scoring. _Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football  today_
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020) .

6:56 AM

6:56 AM

NzM1NzUzNwRtc2dJZAM2MjUyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIxNzQyOTAwNAR0cGNJZA
M2MjI5) (21) _Reply (via web post) _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdTdqZGN2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMT
cwNzM1NzUzNwRtc2dJZAM2MjUyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIxNzQyOTAwNA--?act
=reply&messageNum=6252) | _Start  a new topic _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGS
D/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdHVtbm8wBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMTc0MjkwMDQ-)

_Messages_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbWYxaG9tBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRy
BHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzEyMTc0MjkwMDQ-)   | _Files_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbnVrZmc2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1
BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMjE3NDI5MDA0)   |
_Photos_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcnB2djl1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNs
awNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzEyMTc0MjkwMDQ-)   | _Links_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbnFvaDVqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdy
cHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMjE3NDI5MDA0)   |
_Database_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbjJuMnV1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNs
awNkYgRzdGltZQMxMjE3NDI5MDA0)   | _Polls_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZGNpYjJhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNw
SWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2xscwRzdGltZQMxMjE3NDI5MDA0)   |
_Calendar_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJla3I0aGw5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNj
YWwEc3RpbWUDMTIxNzQyOTAwNA--)

)
_Change  settings via the Web_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJndnYzMDF0BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1
NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjE3NDI5MDA0)  (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email:  _Switch  delivery to Daily Digest_
(mailto:LASTHOPEGSD-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest)  |
_Switch
format to Traditional_
(mailto:LASTHOPEGSD-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format:
Traditional)
_Visit  Your Group _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEGSD;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNDVjOHFtBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwNzk5MTg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnR
yBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTIxNzQyOTAwNA--) | _Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use _
(http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/) | _Unsubscribe  _

Recent Activity
    *    4
_New  Photos_