[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need Recue Auction contact

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:28:59 EDT

Who is the gal in Colorado near show site that is receiving donations  for
Rescue Auction,that I can Mail stuff to. Last year I donated a couple  of
signed books and two Gold SV metals. This year ,I'm not going ,but cleaning
out
dog stuff and will be sending lots of sterling and silver plate things that
were won as Group wins and that I got as Judges gifts. Never been taken out of
their original boxes---except one Sterling silver 20 inch serving platter When
I  find out who to send the stuff to, I'll list the items,so if anyone is
interested they can stop by the Rescue table.  Helen Miller  Fisher