[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need Advice

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:54:04 EST

Hi Everyone, After the great weekend that we had, and how awesome Boston
was at earning the last leg of his Rally Advanced Title, This is such a sad
post. About 3 weeks ago we discovered a large tumor in one of Boston
Testicles.  I had 2 vet opinions and both were the same Do an ultrasound and
needle
biopsy  Which I did it was non conclusive. Then we did a full blood profile
It was  perfect!! Boston is 101/2 and had a litter of 10, 6 months ago.
Well Tues  morning I took him in to remove 1 testicle both vets thought, in the
condition  he was in that this was the best way. While he was under I had
them take off 2  skin cysts that had been there for years. When I picked him
up on Tues evening  he could not walk. He could not walk on Wed so back to
the vet everything seemed  ok. They thought it was because of the ace
promazone so we stopped the ace.  He was bettter on Thurs he was able to get up
and
walk around so I thought we  were out of the woods. But then this morning
when I got up he  could nor walk at all he 2 rear legs are very very stilffI.
He has no controp  over them. Of course I will be bringing him to the vets
in about an hour  but has anyone ever heard og this happening after a
neuter? I just can't believe  it. He went to class on Mon night and was jumping
the Rally jump and not he  can not ever stand up.   Cindy

Craig & Cindy Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds  with Style