[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nat'l. Dog Show on TV

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: jbungert@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:26:21 EST

In a message dated 11/24/04 5:58:20 PM, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:

<< As long as it's over before the Bears kick the Cowboy's butts {and the
dogs
are fed} :>}}

       Gary

Now, here's a man who speaks the TRUTH!  However, there is a disbeliever in
MY family, my very own littermate!  He has tempted fate by daring to wager the
large sum of $1 that this will not be the case.  But as the older, and wiser
that he may earn the error of ways.  Ah, youth....

The sheer nerve of the boy....but the truth shall set him free.  I threatened
to cut him off with no dessert, as I am baking his VERY favorite cookies, for
thinking he can have such an attitude in this house.  Perhaps I will put his
dinner in between the bowls of two dogs.  Or put him on pooper scooper duty!
He tried to back down, and suggested that instead of the lump sum, the loser
washes dishes....But I have already washed and ironed a very nice apron for
him, and he WILL get to choose between two different bottles of dishwashing
liquid.  On the other hand, he had just finished baking pumpkin pie and was
starting on the pecan pie when we spoke so I suppose I will let him in.

Our bitch is very sensitive and prefers to sit outside when we watch
football.  Perhaps I can put a little tray on the patio for him....

In the meantime, I shall be planning on how to spend my winnings ;- )

Kelly