[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals 2016/ St. Louis to Maine

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 22:38:53 -0400

ST LOUIS IS CENTER U S A
STL CARDINAL MIDDLE OF MLB TEAMS
MISSIPPI RIVER DIVIDE THE EAST WEST FROM MINN. TO NEW ORLEANS
LOL
INTERSTATE 7O MIDDLE HWY IN usa
kmox radio heard in all 50 states
the gate way arch gateway to the west
end of the east
lol
jimho

RUSSELL

In a message dated 7/29/2015 9:23:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Exactly right Joyce. BEAUTIFUL Grounds at Purina....but the actual show
is indoors with terrible sound,
and the flooring takes away from some dogs comfort zone in gaiting.
BUT......Colorado is as Central to the West as Kansas or St. Louis is to
the East.....?
AND to Bill Basu's point, Colorado also is at LEAST a subsidiary main hub
for dog friendly airlines....as
is Utah I believe. AND...All of them are drivable....with each side being
handicapped to other sides. <G>
But ALL "doable".
Also...If Theresa is going to use Maine as an example for distance
instead of straight across the U.S...like
is always done to San Francisco....then be fair and take it up to
Bellingham, Washington from St. Louis,
then driving is then 2262.23. miles. Again....St. Louis is not
Central... nor closer to the middle...
Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com