[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National dvds

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amidon@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 01:11:04 +0000

The QUALITY in GSDs is definitely in bitches!  Not so in other breeds.  In
Aussies the males are usually far better than the bitches.  I guess it depends
on what emphasis is placed on breeding programs........ And the GSD favorite
saying is......... "Your kennel is only as good as your bitches!"
I see tons of bitches I'd LOVE to own but only have about 5 males across the
country I'd breed to..... (and NO I won't tell you who they are LOL)  JMO

--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com

From: "Barbara or DTA Amidon" <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>

..I feel the quality was not as deep in males....Barbara Amidon