[ SHOWGSD-L ] National and remembrance

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:26:02 -0400

1. Got in from ohio where I had a great time. Jack is very proud to be the
first GSD to have the CHIC award printed on his National Rosette and we hope
there will be many more. I was delighted with the beautiful handling of George
Berstler and the wonderful appreciation of the crowd for both  Jack and Harvey.
The hospitality was wonderful. The Moores party the best and Saturday was
outstanding for three things. Daves perfect ring procedure, the Gold page
luncheon and the marvelous dinner. I would need several pages to name all the
super people I spent time with during five fun filled days.

2. I was saddened to learn of the passing of a great dog. Am and Canadian Ch
and Am and Canadian select Ch Eagle Valleys Hercules who was bred by Dennis
Mulligan. His sire and dam were the winners dog and winners bitch at the 98
National. He was the love of Linda Selmons life.and I am collecting the money
for his memorial add. Lots of you out there do not know how much Linda has done
for people out here. But I call her the EVAN of the east coast. She spent her
entire National helping out Betty Ashton( who is in her eighties) even though
she could barely walk herself.
My address is
norma hansburg
box 26