[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Select 2 Brag

  • From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:57:26 -0400

Linda (and Joan!)
Travis looked fabulous. He certainly loves showing and Certainly deserves this
wonderful win.
Donna in NC

On Oct 23, 2015, at 12:16 PM, Linda Bankhead wrote:

I never brag on The List; but I am going to take exception and speak up!

A heartfelt THANK YOU to Rita Sandell for awarding "Travis" Select 2 !! at
The 2015 GSDCA National Specialty. It was really a fun and exciting day
exhibiting in her ring; I am honored. Rita had a wonderful ring procedure
and kept everyone in suspense.

A heartfelt thank you to Mike Sherman and Kristan Laczniak for having
"Travis" in wonderful condition.

"Travis" is bred by my Mom Joan Fox (no pressure VBG) Melissa Campbell, and
Linda Delarso. He is owned by myself, Matt McMillan, and Joan Fox.

Travis is now Select Excellent Dual Award Excellent International and GCH.
Campaigner's Lindel Time Traveler CHIC (TC OFA H/E).

Thank you to so many for your support and nice comments!

I understand the stream video had some issues. Attached is a non professional
video of "Travis" taken in The Spring of 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2q1i5D8VB0

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx