[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Sanction "B" Chili Match

  • From: Jeff Pyle <windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 10:49:20 -0500

Yes - we will take entries up to and including just before the chili match!
We were just trying to get as many names as possible to get the score
sheets ready and printed. But we will have lots of space for write ins!

Thanks!
Jeff

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015, Chris S. Kimerer <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is just so fun and I love how everyone is getting involved. Thanks
everyone!!!! for helping make this a fun event that will also support our
Futurity System.

Just a quick thought here, since at a B Match gate entries are allowed, is
that something we might want to consider? There might be some folks who
are not on FB (can't hardly imagine it, but there is!!!) or not on this
list. Thought about making copies of the flyer and putting it at the
Purina Guard Shack to hand out with each RV Parking Pass, so those that
have not heard about this, and want to enter, still can.

Just an idea, Linda and Jeff, think about it and let me know if that is
ok. If so, I will make copies of the flyer.

Chris

*Chris S. Kimerer*
*Hillside-Tanbark Kennels*
"where *good bloodlines* never die"