[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Reservation Confirmations

  • From: "Gail Hardcastle" <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:10:40 -0700

The confirmations are in the mail. This year we set a record with 2/3rds of
the orders placed in the last two weeks. (ugg! thanks my spoiled friends...)
We are sold out of box seating but have a very few reserved seats left.
When an order came in for the box seats that I could not fill I replaced
them with the reserved seating and issued a refund.  If this is not
acceptable please let me know and I will buy back the seats for others.

On the invoices I have stated that we will pass out the reservation packets
on Tuesday afternoon at the arena in the stall area. We are slated to have a
pickup table for preordered catalogs and redbooks once the show starts so
this should be an improvement. There will be no need to stand in the cash
register line to get books.

This is a fun job and I look forward to greeting everyone in St Louis. If
you have any further needs please feel free to call me at 509-493-2114. I do
work so please be patient with call backs. Travel safely!

Gail Hardcastle