[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Live Webstreaming

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:42:53 EDT

Well, things have finally settled down from the Utah national  (notice I
DIDN'T use the term that the "dust" had settled as it is still firmly
entrenched in my sinuses).   So many of you wrote & posted how  much you
enjoyed
the live webstreaming that it is impossible for me to reach  each and every
one of you so this is one great big, all-encompassing THANK YOU!!!!  Your kind
words of encouragement  were greatly appreciated by me and my hard working
camera  crew.

Speaking of my merry band of camera folk (most of whom were roped  into
this for their first adventure in running a camera), let me give each of  them
a hearty hug of appreciation......

Kris Fasano, Shirley Briggs O'Brian, Lauren Gerloff,  Ron Mulvaney, Kim
Mcnamara, Laura Gilbert, Ron Nunnally, Bill Pfeiffer, Ed Hill,  Dave Lassiter,
and my main honcho & camera instructor Rick Welker.  Many of  these guys
took on more than one stint on the stool and some even more that  two.  This
project would have been dead in the water without them.  So  many of them had
fun doing it that I hope even more folks will volunteer for  camera duty
next year.

This is a project near & dear to my heart, and as it catches  on, I have
even more plans for it to enhance your viewing experience.  It  is with great
appreciation that I acknowledge all the folks that gave up a  portion of
their national to let you enjoy th event.  I also want to thank  all of you
that signed on.  I even heard rumors of "National Video  Parties"  that were
held everywhere and thought that was another awesome  idea.

Hope to interact with you all again next year!

Lanalee  Jorgensen