[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Catalog

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:54:28 EDT

Hi Everyone,
The National Catalog has a closing of Aug.29, 2006...I will not take ANY ads
after that date because of my deadline with Rau.

You can find information about advertising in the National Brochure or online
at the GSDCA website...its GSDCA.org and then go to the box that says
National...and then click on 2006 National...and then go to National
advertising.

A full page with picture is $85.00  2 pages is $150.00
Camera ready art.....no disks etc.

Breeders Directory $10.00

Handlers Directory $25.00

PS........I"M STILL TAKING SHOW DATES FOR THE 2007 RESCUE CALENDAR TILL THE
END OF AUG.

Thank you
Patty Szymczak