[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Brag - Caballo

  • From: "Liana New" <LianaNew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:46:43 -0500

I don't know where to start except that this year's national was fun, exciting
and it seems like the entire week flew right by! "Caballo" Is now Select
Excellent, Grand Champion, Marquis' Horse With No Name, OFA.
Caballo was absolutely... gorgeous with the best handler ever and his other
mommy Liz Oster. Liz took off his couch potato fat over the course of a month
and conditioned him every day. Those two are definitely fun to watch in the
ring. He loves her and does his favorite tricks for her in the ring and
anywhere else he can get by with it. I could not have been prouder of the two
of them. THANK YOU SO MUCH LIZ!! This show was very special to me...

Caballo is a very special dog. He's out of:
"Oscar" Best in Show, 2009 #1 Futurity/Maturity Sire, Multiple Group Winning,
2007 Canadian Grand Victor, 2X Canadian Select Champion, 2007 U.S. Maturity
Victor - Best In Maturity, 4X Select Excellent, American Grand Champion
Marquis' Stealing The Show, ROM, TC, OFA
AND
"Kida" 2007 Futurity Victrix, Best In Futurity, 2008 Maturity Victrix, Select
Champion Marquis' Blonde Bombshell, OFA

Caballo is owned by: Liz Oster, Daniel W. New, Judy DeRousse and myself.

Oscar, Kida and Caballo were all bred by Liz. Caballo was handled by Liz. I
think it's truly awesome that not only did she breed his awesome parents and
him but she also handled him to perfection. That is absolute true knowledge,
talent and love Oscar and Kida were Liz and my heart dogs.

Thank you again to Valerie Harrington for the gorgeous picture. You do an
awesome job and work your tail off to take care of the crazy dog show people
like us!

Yep, this is long ... there aren't enough words to describe how exciting this
past week was and to show how much I appreciate what Liz has done for us and
the dogs.

Caballo is back home with his daddy... laying on the couch... eating bon bons,
watching General Hospital and playing with his babies. I think he misses his
other mother quite a bit but he'll see her allot!