[ SHOWGSD-L ] Natalie and Cole....still waiting for their miracle...Long Island NY

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:58:45 -0700 (PDT)

Natalie and Cole have been at this facility since 2006....they are slowly
loosing hope of ever finding their forever person. Cole is now visually
impaired and relies on Natalie for guidance; thus they should not be separated.
Both dogs are seriously overweight due to their lack of exercise..While the
shelter volunteers make every effort to provide them with stimulation, there is
nothing that could compete with a loving, caring family. I must admit; this
video brought tears to my eyes. These are the dogs that are close to our heart
...the ones with little chance of ever finding a forever home due to age or
appearance.
Please take a moment and watch their video...and if you can open your heart and
home to this pair, please contact me asap. Summer is coming...sitting in a
shelter kennel is no place for two senior German Shepherds.
Thank You...
Dawn

YouTube -  Natalie & Cole

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.