[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NO PICTURES - ADMIN PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rmanindy_1956@xxxxxxxxx>, <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gailbauman@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:49:00 -0600

Wow Mike what a nice e-mail :O(    Many dog people live out in the country
and don't have the option to get high speed where they live, whether they
want it or not.  Also since this is a new venture for the show list I am
sure the Administrators are interested in what the membership thinks, all of
us not just a few.

Beth
Colorado

From: "Gail Bauman" gailbauman@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 07:39:23 -0600
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] NO PICTURES - ADMIN PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

> I am forced to go no-mail at this point until the picture thing gets
resolved. I am looking for an extremely important email this morning and had
to be late for work because I do not have enough time to download ALL THE
PICTURES - I am dealing with a crucial situation and this STINKS!!!! PLEASE
STOP with the photos!!!