[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NO COFFEE FOR THE MARINES

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ejmgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>, "Eilene Sinelli" <BarSRanc@xxxxxxx>, "Michelle Vermurlen" <michellev1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Esiford@xxxxxxx>, "joan styes" <jstyes@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Radniesky, Jody" <jradniesky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Traci Banfield" <motley_red_mustang@xxxxxxxxx>, "Liz" <RockyLizard@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "LIST" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maggie" <heritagehills@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Beth Randall" <brgoose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:22:06 -0500

This is NOT true.....

Dear Readers,

Almost 5 months ago I sent an e-mail to you my faithful friends.  I did a
wrong thing that needs to be cleared up. I heard by word of mouth about how
Starbucks said they didn't support the war and all.  I was having enough of
that kind of talk and didn't do my research properly like I should have.
This is not true.  Starbucks supports men and women in uniform.  They have
personally contacted me and I have been sent many copies of their company's
policy on this issue.  So I apologize for this quick and wrong letter that I
sent out to you.

Now I ask that you all pass this email around to everyone you passed the
last one to.  Thank you very much for understanding about this.

Howard C. Wright

Sgt USMC

1st Force Rcon Co

1st Plt PLT RTO

 Ginger Cleary
Rome, GA  www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine