[ SHOWGSD-L ] NJ Breeders Bill- TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:18:34 -0400

-----Original Message-----

Please take action now!!!!
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/issues/alert/?alertid=8942996&type=ST&show_alert
=1  or the Tiny  http://tinyurl.com/k7lgd
The above is a link to NAIA Trust's legislative page where you can
send an email to your legislators.  All the work is done for you.
There are talking points, etc.  PLEASE!!!  I am asking that you all
take the time to do this now!  The future of our sport is at stake.
This bill will effect each and every cat & dog breeder in NJ.  Please
feel free to forward to family, friends, people to whom you have sold
puppies/kittens.  We need to get this bill withdrawn now!
Marjorie Martorella
NAIA Trust Board Member
NBKC

Here is a link to the NAIA Capwiz.

Note that this will only address your remarks to your own legislators, and
you will still have to write separately to the bill's sponsors & the Ag
Committee.

If you save the text you generate here, you can paste it into other
messages.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Proud member GSDCA and Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
www.rihadin.com