[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEWS FROM THE MID-ATLANTIC FUTURITY & SHOWS

  • From: "William Gish" <gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GERMANSHEPHERDS4SHOW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 8:54:7 -0500

HI- I have just been advised that the reserved block of rooms at the
HOJO-SOUTH Motel have all been taken.  The Motel still has a few rooms left,
but they are not included in the block-rate, so the price is $109.00 plus
taxfor the double rooms.I urge anyone who has not yet reserved a room to do
so IMMEDIATELY  if they want to stay at that Motel. There are some other
motels in the immediate vicinity which have rooms available   DAYS
INN-SOUTH,540-898-8600, double room $47.95 plus tax and $5.00 per dog fee.
ECONO LODGE-SOUTH, 540-898-5440, double room $59.95 plus tax and $10.00 per
dog fee. HERITAGE INN, 540-898-1000, double room $59.95, plus tax, and
$10.00per dog fee.   AGAIN - I URGE ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED, TO GET THEIR
RESERVATIONS MADE ASAP, FOR THE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IS A VERY BUSY WEEKEND
IN THIS AREA AND ROOMS WILL SOON BE TAKEN.   RV PARKING - There is free RV
parking for MOTEL GUESTS, on a first-come basis.  Others must pay $25.00 per
night. There IS a KOA Campground about 5 m iles south of the HOJO, which
should have space available.  The HOJO Motel does NOT HAVE HOOKUPS, OF ANY
KIND!!!!   JUDGE CHANGE FOR FUTURITY - I WAS JUST ADVISED THAT JOAN FORD
WILLNOT, REPEAT NOT, JUDGE THE FUTURITY - SHE WILL BE REPLACED BY CAPPY
POTTLE.   WE are working on providing a Temperament Test during the Weekend,
more information will be provided on the Judging  Program for the Specialty
Shows.   BY  THE WAY ---- I prepare the catalog for the Shows as the entries
are received, PLEASE get them in EARLY, so I won't have to work the night
shift!!!   Bill Gish, gsd001   --- William Gish --- gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx