[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW DIET

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:53:08 -0500

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for the puppies,
Dallas and Smokey, at Wal-Mart and was about to check out. A woman behind
me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her no, I didn't have a dog,
and that I was starting the Purina Diet again. Although I probably
shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd
lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes
coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it
was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load
your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every
time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was
going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone
in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food
poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish
Setter's ass and a car hit us both. I thought the guy behind her was going
to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard! WAL-MART won't let me
shop there anymore!!!
Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com