[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEED HELP - trying to order a stall...!

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>, "ShowGSDs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:32:01 -0500

If you are a member of the GSDCA you are already registered on the website,
so you must check out as a member or use a different email address.  This
means you need to put in your username (instructions are on the right side
of http://gsdca.org/members for figuring out your user name) and your
password (your member number) which is on your membership card.  Your name
and member number are the same from year to year, so it doesn't have to be
the 2011 membership card.  Alternatively, you can email me and I'll send
them to you.

This is not an error.  It's how the store works. The glitch in the store is
only what's listed on the home page of the store and is one of navigation
which is easily resolved when you just start over by pressing the 'GSDCA
Store' menu button again.  There is another glitch that surfaced today for
folks that log on through AOL and use Internet Explorer.

If you have a problem, please email me at webmaster@xxxxxxxxx with a
description of your problem and a phone number where I can reach you and the
best time to do so.  This was all a result of taking an upgrade from the
store vendor that was supposed to protect our store from being hacked but
introduced a couple of errors.  The vendor is working on it; you do not even
want to know my level of irritation with them.  Really.  Pam