[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEED ADVISE-puppy buyer question

  • From: "Samuel Israel" <israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:02:45 -0800

I have just completed the construction of my website and would love to
receive some comments and suggestions from the List.  It is the first
website I have ever constructed-- so take it easy on me, although I welcome
all constructive comments.  I used WYSIWYG software.  The new website is
canaangermanshepherds.com.  thanks.
Sam