[ SHOWGSD-L ] NE futurity/maturity

  • From: Sheree Moses <shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:02:42 -0400

Congratulations to all involved!!  The club did a fantastic job of putting on
the show, from nice hotels w/well negotiated rates to an excellent site, lots
of shade, great food, etc.  All the club members were very user-friendly for
the exhibitors, made it a great weekend for everyone.  The entries were good,
wonderful quality dogs and everyone got along!  The dinner Saturday night was
nice, not sure everyone was happy with the discussion but at least we're all
talking, it's a place to start.  Everyone always talks about "back in the day"
but I think we all had a pretty great time. Congratulations to Peggy Kurz on
her BOB wins w/Chewey (Bronson/Liberia), what a wonderful accomplishment. And
congrats also to his Team, Donna and Lenny, super job, you made us very proud:)
 Thank you to the judges for recognizing him.We are also very proud of the BOS
futurity win for our Bobby/Belladonna boy, Kaleef's Kendall Jackson v Jaepaul
"KJ" who is owned by Jack and Joyce Eberts and Jim and myself.  It was a last
minute decision to show him here (he wouldn't have had any hair at all by MW,
but Joyce missed all the fun:(  and it was his FIRST time in any ring
whatsoever, but with Kent and Liz's superb guidance (and thank you Liana) he
figured it out.  Thank you to judge Ben Bigornia for seeing his quality despite
his lack of experience.  Also congrats to the Reserve Futurity dog, BillyJo's
Hurricane v Stonewall "Cain" who is also a Bobby son.  Olivia Calabrese did a
fantastic job with him, and GG is learning to double, VBG.  Thank you also to
Donna for stepping in to help.Also, congrats to Steve and LInda Colby for the
class win and futurity placement for their beautiful longcoat "Munchkin."  She
performed beautifully in very tough competition, and is clearly very well
loved.  Makes a breeder very proud, which is the point of this show,
right?Congratulations to all the other winners, and again, kudos to the club
for a fabulous weekend!   Best, Sheree

http://showgsd.org/mail.html