[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NATIONAL - Parade of Greats

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

The Parade of Greats was the best ever! It was so nice to see that out of the
record breaking entry of 43 dogs, 28 were performance dogs! We do have a very
versatile breed and the Parade of Greats proved this. Thanks to all the owners
for getting them there to be honored and sharing their stories with us. It
takes a lot of time, hard work and dedication to get to that level of
recognition. I would also like to extend a special Thank you and appreciation
to all the Obedience judges for coordinating their lunch break, some still in
the middle of their class, so that we could go inside and watch the Parade of
Greats.
Thank you to all ..... It was a very touching moment and well appreciated.

Lyn Chernak   ~ CherLyn Shepherds ~  Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~
Membership     CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC    Ulric vom
Kriegerhaus, RN, TC, CGC

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:02:26 EDT
Subject: Re: NATIONAL - Parade of Greats

I remember the year when I tried to read the messages about our  parade of
greats. I kept breaking up.  I thought Bob, (the voice of the  national)
Dresher, did a great job.  And, I told him so.

I was trying to type and had to give it up.  I couldn't see the  screen. I
finished it in the motel at night, when no one would see me.  I  have an
image to uphold.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come  together

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.