[ SHOWGSD-L ] N. California Thank You.

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:52:37 -0700

The German Shepherd Dog Club Of Sacramento Valley, Inc.  and The German
Shepherd Dog
Club of Reno, Inc. Spring Specialty Shows are now in the   'ledgers of
time.'
FOUR great shows at a great site with four good Judges and a good Obedience
Judge, hosted
by two Clubs and put together by some hard working dedicated members.
For those who question those  "Conformation people" and shows and
conformation dogs failing
because they don't compete in spirit like the wonderful working dog shows
and environment......
well, you just gotta be there sometimes to really know.
Some of us in both Clubs were kind of  "limping" this year with broken legs,
injured backs, etc..
While we were setting up, exhibitors and handlers came in from other areas
and States, and as
they arrived most came over and offered to help if we needed it.
As a reward  for their kindness we kept the weather a gorgeous warm
California day!!   <G>
PLUS.....we had Ed Hill there for our entertainment segment.
A great weekend with some super nice dogs.   A couple finished their
Championship and a couple
started their run for their Championship and a couple got closer to
finishing.
While we are more aware of those that are missing each year......we still
manage to appreciate
each other and the great success of each, with beautiful dogs and the
camaraderie that goes with
years of being involved in this Breed.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED THESE SHOWS!!!   You are SO APPRECIATED!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WORKED and THANK YOU TO THE JUDGES!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com