[ SHOWGSD-L ] My only reply

  • From: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (the list)
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 01:44:00 +0000

All
Below is the entire email I sent to Helen.  I am actually amazed that she chose
to add da list to "reply all" - I don't mind; I feel like I vented for many dog
exhibitors, dog lovers, and handlers that were so rudely short sided at our
National.

With regards to Helen stating that she would have reported me to AKC had she
known of my actions sooner, I did not break any AKC rules - exhibit/own any
dog- or speak one word to Helen.  (BTW: I also do not have a judging license).
I did have a sign that read "Fred Lanting Now Rocks" after bitch judging was
completed.

I wore this around my neck. It was truly an ice breaker as people who worked so
hard and love their dogs cried in sadness after the debacle of bitch judging.
Many exhibitors and spectators expressed wanting to get out of dogs due to the
specials judging. Many pulled their male specials.  Truly a sad day for so many
wonderful animals and dog breeders.  The laughter my sign brought during a
tense time was wonderful.

I have privately emailed Helen in the past. She is well aware that I do not
have angst towards anyone who won, some lovely deserving animals were awarded.
A good number of exceptional (dogs and bitches) were also excused.

I am sure Helen would not want me to forward nasty email's sent to me (without
private in the subject line) to the list.  Verbal attacks towards myself and
family members were uncalled for.  Trust me, the sign I wore makes me look like
a church lady in choir compared to her outbursts.

In closing, I will not reply to Helen 500 times as she defends her postings,
judging, and actions to the list.  This list has far more important issues at
hand then Helen defending her judging decisons or a personal battle between
Helen and I.

I think Donna spoke from her heart and reiterated how so many felt at The
National.  We all love our dogs and want to play.

Email copy below:

From:
Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx

To:
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Handlers
Date:
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:09:23 PM

Actually she said she missed 3 nice bitches, and apologized to only one owner.

This was a great out. Owners and handlers can now say "oh, she meant my bitch
---- she really does have a great eye and now see's her!"  ???  How dumb do you
think the fancy is?

For the record, she missed a lot more than 3.  Excusing Chyna was deplorable.

From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx