[ SHOWGSD-L ] My new pup

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightorgsd@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:31:28 -0800

J.R. stopped over today to see the new boy.  He is 12 weeks today.  When
J.R. went to let him out of his run Gunny's hackles went up and he growled
and barked at him.  He is a clone of my Torrey..in coloring , in structure
and already his gait is that flowing and exciting thing to watch.  The
breeding was to a Mr. T's daughter and Torrey's frozen sperm.  This pup is
spectacular and I sure wish I was a little younger so I could get out with
him when the time comes to begin showing him.  He has made this long illness
a little less hard to bear.  There was no doubt from J.R. that Gunny is very
much in love with me.  I am truly blessed!!
Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German Shepherds
Acton, CA
www.geocities.com/hightorgsd